Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tech Tip - IFTTT


If you want to join the linky, grab the Tech Tip Tuesday button.  Post about a technology tip.  Then link up below!

Click {here} to fill out my form if you are interested in helping me improve my tech tips.

*****************************

Want an easy way to post the same thing to multiple social media networks at one time?  Use IFTTT!

https://ifttt.com

IFTTT uses recipes to control what posts on different sites.  For example, I currently have 3 recipes set up.

One of my recipes is shown below - if I post to my blog, then it will sent out a tweet.


I like using IFTTT because it saves me some steps.  I don't have to go back in and write a tweet when my blog post is published.  My Twitter followers will know when I have a new blog post and can follow the link in the tweet to the blog post.

There are many recipes already created that you can use for your own accounts or you can create your own.  There are so many options of things you can do!  Don't be overwhelmed.  Pick one or two recipes to create at a time and come back to it later.

What are your favorite IFTTT recipes?

 photo signature_zpscb20f6f9.png
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I just set this up and so far have if IG then FB and if blogger then FB. Going to set up if blogger then twitter. This will help me out and also keep me connected. Would love to know what recipes you have now! Thanks so much for sharing this and for answering all my questions!

    Brandi
    Swinging for Success

    ReplyDelete