Friday, August 8, 2014

Freebie Fridays Are Here!!



I am so excited to introduce Freebie Fridays on my blog!  Today's freebie is perfect for, dare I say it... back to school.  Click on the cover below to download it directly from Teachers Pay Teachers.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Pattern-Puzzle-Freebie-for-Back-to-School-1319299


I'm so excited about this find.  Students put puzzle pieces together that follow patterns.  This product needs some set-up, but hopefully you have enough time to print the grids and the puzzle pieces before you need to use this product.

It seems to be challenging but not too much that my students will get bored or frustrated.  Time to print and get this ready for my math students for the first day of math!

What is your favorite math activity for the first few days of school?

Are you interested in submitting your freebie to be featured on my blog and Facebook page?  Click here to fill out the form for consideration.

 photo signature_zpscb20f6f9.png
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment: