Sunday, August 24, 2014

Back to School Memories - Sunday Night Whispers Linky


On the night before the first day of school, I am participating in the Sunday Night Whispers linky to bring you my back to school memories.  Once I started thinking, it was hard to bring you just 3!  But I narrowed it down and here you are.


Head over to Always a Teacher and Forever a Mom to see other memories and to link up with your own!

Or, just comment here with a favorite back to school memory.


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Cheryl for participating in my linky!

    I am so glad I wasn't present at your band exercise. I am one of those people that can't help herself and always laughs when someone falls, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always love linking up with new people. Looking forward to the next one!

      My friends and I laughed about the band camp fall for years. So funny!

      Delete