Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tech Tip Tuesdays are Back!!


If you want to join the linky, grab the Tech Tip Tuesday button.  Post about a technology tip.  Then link up below!

*****************************

Hey all!  Thanks for sticking with me during my hiatus from posting Tech Tips.  I'm back just in time for the new school year to start.  I hope you find something interesting you can use in your classrooms this fall.

Today's tip is a request from a fellow blogger.  How do you add a link to your blog when you leave a comment on another blog?

Just watch this video I made to find out!



I hope this helped you out. Please let me know if there are other technology tips I can help you with.

Please leave me a comment with a link to your blog.  Feel free to test it out here!
 
 photo signature_zpscb20f6f9.png
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up over at my linky party! Such a great tip!

    Mel
    The Teaching Crew

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really good info to know. I've wondered, but never sought out the answer. Thanks!

    Mrs. Martin Learns

    ReplyDelete