Sunday, July 20, 2014

Input from my readers

I am getting ready to re-introduce Tech Tip Tuesdays but I want your input.  I would love to make my Tech Tips more beneficial to my readers, but I need your help in order to do so!  I have ideas to share with you, but I want to know what you want!

Please let me know if there is something you are interested in learning how to do using technology.  It could be as a seller on TpT or as a teacher in your classroom.  It could be something you want to learn how to do or it could be something you want your students to learn.

Thanks for being loyal readers!

 photo signature_zpscb20f6f9.png
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. There's a lot I want to learn, but the first thing that popped in my head wasn't for TpT or my classroom, but for blogging. I'd love to know how to include a link to my blog when I leave a comment. For the classroom, I'd love tips on how to have primary kids write a class blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your input! Be on the look out for these tips soon. Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with! :)

      Delete