Thursday, April 17, 2014

Tried it in the Classroom

Another post this week?  Must be spring break!!


I'm here to share another idea I had with you.  I'm hopeful about how this will turn out.  I want to see pictures of your students using my products.  If you have any, please send them my way - techieturtleteacher@gmail.com.

When you send them, you are giving me permission to use them on my blog in the future.  So please, no pictures of faces!

Here's the fun part for you.  If you send me pictures of my products being used, you will automatically earn an entry into a monthly drawing for a free product of your choice.  If I use the pictures, you will earn 5 entries into the monthly drawing when the pictures are posted.  There is no limit on how many different products you can send pictures for.  The pictures can be for free or paid products.

Monthly drawings will take place on the 1st of every month.  For example, any pictures I receive between now and April 30th will be included in the May 1st drawing.

Since this is brand new, I am offering double points for the month of April.  That means - 2 entries per submission and 10 points per use of pictures.  Offer available this month only!

Additional bonus for any sellers who submit pictures - When I share your photos, I will link to your store, FB, Pinterest, blog, etc.  Non-sellers can still submit pictures.  I'll just give you credit using your first name.

Thanks to Krista from Creative Clips for the graphics for my Tried it in the Classroom button!




 photo signature_zpscb20f6f9.png
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea!! I know you will get lots of people jumping on this!! I can't wait to take some pics for you!!

    Susan
    LopezLandLearners

    ReplyDelete