Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Freebie - It's Ice Cream Time!

http://ataleof2firstgrades.blogspot.com/2014/04/creative-freebies-with-creative-clips.html

Spring break is a wonderful time of year.  I've done so many awesome things and have had a chance to get things done.  I finally had a chance to work on a new product.  I've posted a forever freebie in my store.  I have plans on expanding it into a larger, paid product, but for now, you can enjoy the free copy!

It's Ice Cream Time uses clipart from Krista at Creative Clips.  She just finished a big celebration for having 10,000 followers in her store.  I have so many of her clipart sets.  If you are in need of some great graphics, check out her store!

A bunch of sellers have gotten together to offer freebies using Krista's graphics.  You can check out those products by clicking here or clicking on the graphic at the beginning of this post.

Here's what you can get in my freebie...

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Freebie-Telling-Time-Its-Ice-Cream-Time-CCSS-2MD7-1209339






Check it out and leave me feedback on TpT if you download it!

I'm off to enjoy this wonderful spring break day!

What do you like to do when you have a break from school?

 photo signature_zpscb20f6f9.png
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Cheryl,

    Thank you so much for stopping by and linking up for Krista's 10,000 followers celebration.

    Alison Funk

    ReplyDelete