Wednesday, April 30, 2014

100 blog posts!

Hi!  It's me again.  I can't believe I'm writing my 100th post for this blog.  When I started this adventure last summer, I don't think I could have imagined all the success I've had.  It's been slow going, but I've loved every single moment.  Yes, it's taken a lot of my free time and there's been some days where I've told myself I just can't do it today.  But I keep coming back.  And I'm so thankful for this experience.

Whether you've been here a few days, since the beginning, or somewhere in between, I want to thank you for following me.  How am I going to do that?  Well, you tell me!

Comment here or email me (techieturtleteacher@gmail.com) and let me know what you'd like.  Is it a product (up to $5) from my store?  Is it advertising a product for you on my blog?  Is it an advertisement of your blog on my Facebook page?  You tell me!  Please, only one thank you "gift" per person.  This offer ends May 15, 2014.

I hope you'll stick around for the next 100 posts!

 photo signature_zpscb20f6f9.png
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I would like a product from your TpT store.
    chief9937@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You bloggers amaze me. So creative. I would like a product from your store. http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Vowel-Sounds-Short-O-Bingo-25-Different-Game-Boards-1105228. Thanks! alewis725@msn.com

    ReplyDelete