Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tech Tip Tuesday ending temporarily

Thank you for being loyal followers of Tech Tip Tuesdays since they started back in December.  I've been so grateful for the guest bloggers on Tuesdays when I didn't have a tip ready.  But unfortunately, I think it was just the beginning of the end.

I am so sad to share that I cannot continue weekly Tech Tip postings.  Keep reading to understand why.

I was so excited when the idea came to me in December.  I had a running list of ideas that I just had to share with you.  And then the list ran out.

I thought I'd have time to add more ideas to my list.  But that hasn't happened. :(

Work and life has gotten in the way.  I can't continue to work a full-time teaching job during the day and then blog, create products, market, etc at night.  I've neglected lots of things in my life in order to spend time on the computer.  It's very hard for me to cut out something in my life that I'm passionate about.  But at the same time, I feel like I don't have a choice.  I need to spend time with my family.  I can't ignore my boyfriend every night.  I need to get back into a workout routine for my health.  With spring coming soon, I want to get outside more and be active.

With that being said, I hope to get back to regular postings during the summer when teaching isn't consuming most of my time.  I'm not stopping altogether, I just won't be posting weekly Tech Tips until summer at the earliest.

Again, thanks for your support over the last 3 months.  And thank you for understanding why I had to make this difficult decision.  I know many of you have joined me recently just for my tips.  This isn't goodbye.  I promise I'll be back!

 photo signature_zpscb20f6f9.png
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment