Monday, March 3, 2014

another snow day! linky party!



I have another snow day today!  They called it last night before it even started snowing!  But another day off means more time to work on products, blog posts, etc!

I hope to finish progress reports, create and post at least one new product, revise my plans for the week, and clean off some space on my DVR!

I don't know what will happen at the end of the year with all these days off we need to make up.  I'm not going to worry about it now!  I'm enjoying the time off even though my students really need a routine.

I'd love to link up with other people who are enjoying a snow day today.  Share a blog post about how you're spending your day or what you plan to accomplish.  You can link up about almost anything!  Just use the graphic at the top of the page if you do!

 photo signature_zpscb20f6f9.png
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I am on a 2 hour delay.... hoping they call it for the rest of the day! Will link up and post if they ever will! ;)
    Kristin
    Come Visit Readbox!

    ReplyDelete