Sunday, December 29, 2013

winter break!

Hope everyone has been enjoying the holidays and time off from school!  I definitely am.  I've been using my time in a few ways.  I've started organizing my house.  We finally have our basement back after the flood!  I'm so excited about the new space and getting the rest of my house back together.

I spent lots of time with family and my boyfriend.  He's been off work since Christmas and is enjoying his first paid vacation ever.  It is nice to have time off at the same time!

The rest of my break has been spent creating products.  I'll let you check out my store for all those new products.  Let me know if you find something you like!  If you comment about your favorite product between now and 11:30pm EST on New Years Eve, I'll pick a random winner to win that item.

Now on to a new feature on my blog.  If you click on the tab at the top that says Tech Resources, you will see technology resources that I have found (only one so far).  I also made it so others can link to their resources.  If you have a technology resource (on a blog or a free product), please share it with us!

How has your winter break been?  What have you done?


 photo signature_zpscb20f6f9.png
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment