winter break products including a freebie! (and a blog follower freebie)

After posting my 13 in 13 last night, I realized a lot has happened this year!  I am so grateful that I found TpT.  It has improved the resources that I've created and I've been able to find and use so many other great resources from other teachers.  I am loving every bit of this journey!

I want to highlight a few of my new products that I was able to create over winter break.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Telling-Time-to-the-Quarter-Hour-Bingo-25-Different-Game-Boards-1028951
The first product was Telling Time to the Quarter Hour Bingo.  I was so proud of this product!  We will be reviewing time when we get back to school after break and I cannot wait to play the game with my students!  I'm sure the other teachers on my team will love this as well.  There are 25 different boards, so everyone can play using a different board.




http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Long-Vowel-Puzzles-A-E-I-O-U-Center-Activity-1029757After I made this bingo game, I asked for suggestions from my Facebook followers.  I got a great idea (which turned into a few products) from one teacher.  I created long vowel sounds puzzles.  Students will match the pictures to other pictures that have the same long vowel spelling pattern.  There are 18 different puzzles for the students to complete.  I also created a follow-up activity for each vowel.  Students cut out the words and match the words to the correct vowel pattern.  This will be perfect for my below grade level students!  I should probably spend time tomorrow getting these ready for use when we go back to school.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Long-Vowel-Sounds-Bingo-Bundle-5-Games-1033418
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwyJ9wFepF8eSHJSMUQzX2dIbm8/editWhile making the puzzles, I realized I could use the same words and make bingo games out of the words.  I got to work and was able to finish 5 different games.  I bundled the games and they sell for 40% the price of buying each game separately.  You can get the Vowel Sounds Long E Bingo for free by clicking on the picture.  You can purchase the bundle, which will give you the other 4 games for the price of 3 by clicking on the bundle picture.  It'll take you to my TpT store.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Freebie-Snowman-Sledding-Number-Lines-Fill-in-Missing-Number-1036330Finally, I purchased Krista Wallden's Creative Clip Club for January.  She posted the graphics for the first week early and I wanted to make something right away!  I created number lines where the students fill in the missing number.  My students need a lot of practice with this concept.  Many of them want to draw their own lines and count to figure out what number goes in the box.  Hopefully this will help them think about what is halfway between the two endpoints.  Since I have students with different levels of understanding, I created 3 different versions.  Each way has a different degree of difficulty.  You can download this product for free from my store by clicking on the cover.



Wow!  I've had a busy break!  I can't believe how many products I made!

I'm off to celebrate New Year's Eve at a friend's house.  Looking forward to 2014!  Happy New Year Everyone!

What are you looking forward to during 2014?


 photo signature_zpscb20f6f9.png
Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Double Down Dice Game for Near Doubles Addition Strategy - Freebie

Tips for Mentoring a Student Teacher - Communicating

Tips for Mentoring a Student Teacher - Releasing Responsibilities to Student Teacher