Sunday, December 1, 2013

Happy December!

Happy December!  I cannot believe 2013 is coming to a close.  It has been a very good year for me.  My boyfriend moved in to my house, I finished my masters program, I moved back to 2nd grade, I started my TpT store and this blog, and my first nephew was born.

I am linking up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade to bring you my December currently...



No explanation really needed for anything on my currently.

Don't forget the huge Cyber Monday sale on TpT!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Techie-Turtle-Teacher
All my products will be on sale, so now is your time to stock up!
 
Next weekend is the December Facebook Frenzy.  Make sure you check out my Facebook page to find your next set of goodies!
https://www.facebook.com/techieturtleteacher

Have a good first week of December!


-Techie Turtle Teacher
Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like 2013 has been a great year for you! I think you'll enjoy all the blog friends you'll make this year. I'm your newest follower!
    Marion
    MentoringintheMiddle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me! I just checked out your blog and I'm following you too! I love linking up with other bloggers.

      Delete
  2. Isn't it crazy how fast the time is going? I'm sad that Thanksgiving is over too! I'm so sorry that your basement flooded, ugh! That's my worst nightmare! Hopefully it isn't too bad, and you are able to get it cleaned easily and quickly! Have a wonderful holiday season! :)

    Young Teacher Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It flooded in October and we got it cleaned up pretty quickly. Just waiting for the repairs to begin (which should be any day now). I was covered under insurance, so I keep reminding myself that it could be worse. Happy Holidays to you!

      Delete
  3. I am sad that Thanksgiving break is over too, but I love these three weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas break. We get a whole TWO weeks off this year so it will be amazing!! :)

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully these three weeks fly by! I love those years when we get extended breaks. Enjoy your long winter break and happy holidays!

      Delete
  4. We just found your blog and are your newest followers! We have been looking for fellow MD bloggers and are glad to have found you! We see all the time how some bloggers have meet ups, maybe some of us MD bloggers can get together sometime! Where in MD do you live? We live on the Eastern Shore in Queen Anne's county.
    Kelly and Kim’s Kindergarten Kreations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me! I live near Baltimore and I teach in Howard County. I will check out your blog.

      Delete