Sunday, October 6, 2013

Fairy Tales

Just finished my fairy tales unit.  This unit includes an elements poster, vocabulary words, wanted posters, characteristics worksheet, and a characteristics reader response question.

The wanted posters are a great way for students to analyze a character from the fairy tale they are reading.  They get to pick their character.  I have two different versions - an animal and a human.

The characteristics worksheet is a graphic organizer that can be used with any fairy tale.  The students fill out the organizer as they read to keep track of the fairy tale elements in their story.

Students can use the graphic organizer to help them with the reader response question.

I am excited about this product because it can be used at any time during the school year and in a variety of grades.

I will be using it this week when we start fairy tales.  I can't wait!

-Techie Turtle Teacher
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment