Friday, September 13, 2013

stoplight vocabulary

I posted another item on TPT last night.  I didn't have time to blog about it because my laptop battery was dying and I didn't have my charger.

I posted my Stoplight Vocabulary worksheet.  I use this worksheet when I'm introducing new vocabulary words.  The students use the stoplight to show their prior knowledge of the words.  They color green if they know the word and can put it in a sentence or recite the definition.  Yellow is used for words that they have heard before but are unsure of the definition.  When words are brand new words to the students, they color the stoplight red.

Check out my store and download stoplight vocabulary for free if you think your students could use it!

-Techie Turtle Teacher
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment