Sunday, September 1, 2013

Math PPTs

I started adding math PPTs to my store a few weeks ago. I haven't posted them on my site yet, so I wanted to take the time to do so now.

I currently only have 3 PPTs (2 multiplication ones and one about triangles). I have more multiplication ones but haven't had a chance to add them to my store yet.


The first one is about classifying triangles by their angles and sides. It reviews triangles and then gives examples of isosceles, scalene, equilateral, right, obtuse, and acute triangles. The PPT includes a symmetry review at the end.





The second one is the complete number strategy for multiplication. It teaches the students how to use the complete number strategy to solve multiplication problems. The last slide provides practice problems for the students to try independently.






My final math PPT that is posted right now is the partitioning strategy for multiplication. It teaches the students how to use the partitioning strategy to solve multiplication. It follows the same format as the complete number strategy, with practice problems at the end for the students to complete independently.




You can find all these PPTs and more over at my TPT store. Please check it out. Hope you find something you can use!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment