Sunday, September 15, 2013

Another new item - 2.NBT.1, 2.NBT.2, 2.NBT.3 Quiz

I've been busy today!  Just created a quiz for math.  It covers 2.NBT.1, 2.NBT.2, and 2.NBT.3 standards.

The concepts it covers are:
- Draw numbers two different ways
- Identify numbers in base ten form
- Write numbers in standard form, word form, and expanded form
- Skip count by 5s and 10s

The best part about the quiz is that it includes an answer key!

I'm sharing this with the other 2nd grade teachers in my building.  We are giving this quiz to our students on Tuesday.  I'm sure they will love having an answer key to go along with it to make for easy grading.

Enjoy and hop on over to my store if this is something you would like to use with your second grade students.

-Techie Turtle Teacher
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments: