Sunday, September 22, 2013

2.NBT.4, 2.NBT.8 quiz

Another busy Sunday of doing work and watching football.  I planned reading groups for this week, graded all my papers, and worked on my reference sheet for the information session I'm running on Tuesday morning.  I felt so stressed last week that I felt the need to get a lot done today.  Well, it worked.  I even made my math quiz for my team and formatted it to put on my TPT site.

Check it out if you're looking for a quiz for 2.NBT.4 and 2.NBT.8.  I even split it up so 2.NBT.4 is on the front and 2.NBT.8 is on the back.  This way it can be used separately if needed.

 Concepts on this quiz include:
Compare number statements (2.NBT.4)
Identify number statements as true or false (2.NBT.4)
Mentally add 10 or 100 to a number (2.NBT.8)
Mentally subtract 10 or 100 from a number (2.NBT.8)

An answer is included.  Go ahead and check it out!



-Techie Turtle Teacher
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment